Bras have turned into a multi-billion dollar industry, with padded bras being a very popular item for women to wear for everything from daily use, to a night out, or even to the gym. A padded bra is a bra whose cups contain padding, or pockets for padding. The padding inside the bra cups is intended to add fullness to the bust line, and enhance the appearance of your bust. Padded bras can make your breasts look larger, and they can help make breast tissue appear fuller and firmer.
Padded bras are designed to enhance perceived bust size and cleavage. The lining of the cups is thickened and enhanced with shape-enhancing inserts or foam padding inside the entire lining of cup. Padded bras support the breasts but, unlike push-up bras are not intended to significantly increase cleavage.
Do you want your breasts to look fuller or more lush? Want to increase your breast size? Want a bra that can help you compensate for uneven or disproportional breasts? Padded bras are great for women who want to enhance the look of their busts and tweak the way their clothes fit. Many women use padded bras to compensate for uneven or disproportional breasts. However most women choose to wear padded bra to enhance bust size and cleavage. Padded bras typically come in with padding sewn into the cups of the bras. Things to consider when buying a padded bra include the advantages it gives, how it is designed, and the benefits the user will gain from wearing one.
· Women who want to enhance the look of their busts.
· Women who want to make their breasts look larger.
· Women who have looser breast tissue and want a more full, rounded, firm look.
· Women who are compensating for a slight unevenness between breasts.
· Women who have sensitive breast tissue and find the padding more comfortable.
· Women who have had a mastectomy and want a more lush, rounded look for their breasts. Masectomy bra comes with padding pockets to compensate for disproportional breasts. With padding pockets you can customize the difference and make the breasts look proportional and natural.
With a wide array of padded bra styles, you can find the perfect padded bra to wear for many occasions:
· When you're wearing tight, form-fitted apparel.
· Under T-shirts to prevent apex ( nipple ) show-through.
· When you want great cleavage under low-cut tops.
There's really no time when it's not a good idea to wear a padded bra. We've even got padded sports bras made with breathable materials that you can wear while working out. Just find the right padded bra for your activity, and you're good to go! Browse through www.bodybasics.in for a wide range of padded bras and enjoy the endless benefits of wearing a padded bra.
Post a Comment